Saturday, December 01, 2007

guark.

-Today is my last shift at Starbuko. And I cant wait to get home from my shift. I start at 11:45am to 7pm, it's a long ass shift. Every body at work hates having the mid shift kase its such a drag, feels longer than usual. I hope I get to work with the crazy ones, that would be fun. At sana wala yung ASM ko na kinasusuklaman ko at ng ibang barista doon. Fingers crossed.

-Sobrang gulo na ng kwarto ko. I haven't painted in a week, but I've been sketching. I've been working for three weeks straight na without a weekend... I just can't wait until everything is finally normal. This Friday-Saturday will be my first weekend and I'm quite confused on what to do.

-I finally got a new line and a new phone. I really wanted to get a SideKick ID, but not ended up getting one. Too many CONS kaya I settled for a free phone, a RAZR V3.

* I feel weird, kaya "Guark" yung title ng post na to. Its an Onomatopoeia (favorite word...) for someone whose vomitting. I got it from 80's pinoy love comics. My yaya used to buy a lot of them and I would sit in their quarters and hang out and read them. I remember she sent in our neighbor's maid's "love story" (they were chika mates every afternoon during gardening/sweeping the front yard time) and they made a two part comic special about it. It was a contest, pero my yaya never got her prize money. It was so funny, kase instead of using an alias, they used my yaya's real name. Medyo naloka siya kase she knew her friends would be reading it and they would be thinking that this was something that she never told them about. Revelation kung baga. Anyway, I wonder where she is now?

P.S.

Kakatawa. Why lyk dut? Its the same old same old... anything else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home