Monday, November 12, 2007

tear sheets.

Shameless plug, buy Metro magazine with Dawn Z. on the cover, they have a little write up about my last exhibit at Blanc. Very nice article Jerome wrote. Big thanks to him for making sense of what ever answers I gave him (thats if I answered them, haha!) when we talked about the show and stuff.



While I'm at it, heres some chismis from a previous Mega issue...






Chumismis talaga.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raena Abella said...

since hindi ako nakapunta, bibilin ko yan magazine na yan. sorry pau! meron kse racket ako that night.

hope all is well. i miss our feast night in antipolo. gawin natin ulit when u come home. kelan ba?

11:16 AM  
Blogger lazydog said...

yea, sayang.. dont worry more exhibits to come.. :)

uwi dapat ako this xmas, kaso di natuloy... anyway, for sure andiyan ako xmas 2008 :)

naiisip ko nga yung mga cookout natin nung isang araw eh...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home