rat.
It's starting to get chilly, and for the past few days I've been enjoying having to wear layers of clothing. Panahon nanaman ng jacket, sweater at coats. Shempre, mawawala ba ang mga oportunista? Kanina, nakahuli ako ng daga sa trabaho. Isang napakalaking daga, isang mamang nagshop lift.
May expensive taste yung daga as it* tried to walk away with a tan leather jacket. It also wasn't very smart as it wore the bulky jacket underneath a black wool overcoat, making it walk in a suspiciously funny kind of way. Style niyang bulok. Pinagsuspetyahan ko na siya when I saw it in the coat/jacket aisle while I checked the floor. Buti nalang naalala ko na meron kaming ganoong jacket nung nakita ko yung kwelyo ng jacket na chumichismis. Sinabihan ko agad yung manager ko, pero shempre I was scared shitless whether or not tama yung kutob/hinala ko. We dont have alarms or anything, it could've taken out the tag for all I know and deny everything. Shempre wala na kameng proof pag tinanggal yung tag. Both my managers followed it as it walked out the store...
They came back with the leather jacket a couple minutes later. I was so relieved that nothing went wrong between the time I alarmed my manager and the time they got the item. Masaya din ako kase binigyan nila ako ng reward ng $20. :)
I find this to be quite amusing, as I wrote earlier how sometimes I wonder how to stretch a $20 bill for a week.
*sorry to refer to the rat as "it".
May expensive taste yung daga as it* tried to walk away with a tan leather jacket. It also wasn't very smart as it wore the bulky jacket underneath a black wool overcoat, making it walk in a suspiciously funny kind of way. Style niyang bulok. Pinagsuspetyahan ko na siya when I saw it in the coat/jacket aisle while I checked the floor. Buti nalang naalala ko na meron kaming ganoong jacket nung nakita ko yung kwelyo ng jacket na chumichismis. Sinabihan ko agad yung manager ko, pero shempre I was scared shitless whether or not tama yung kutob/hinala ko. We dont have alarms or anything, it could've taken out the tag for all I know and deny everything. Shempre wala na kameng proof pag tinanggal yung tag. Both my managers followed it as it walked out the store...
They came back with the leather jacket a couple minutes later. I was so relieved that nothing went wrong between the time I alarmed my manager and the time they got the item. Masaya din ako kase binigyan nila ako ng reward ng $20. :)
I find this to be quite amusing, as I wrote earlier how sometimes I wonder how to stretch a $20 bill for a week.
*sorry to refer to the rat as "it".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home