Kwik-E-Mart
I cant wait for the Simpsons movie to open. In time for the movie���s release, 7-eleven transforms 12 of its stores worldwide into the Simpson���s Kwik-E-Mart (for the month of July). A genius ploy to rake in ass loads of cash from Simpsons loving fans. Me included.
In true Simpsons humor, they sold Squishees (cartoon version of the Slurpees), Krusty-Os cereal, first issue Radio Active Man comics and Buzz colas aside from the other Simpsons merchs in their stores. I was so amped to see how the items were movie-corporate-logo free!
Heres my Simpsons swag from the Times Square location. I had to visit the store in four different occasions para lang makuha yung mga gusto ko��� I am shitting-in-my-pants-excited about the stuff I got. Hoo-hah!


In true Simpsons humor, they sold Squishees (cartoon version of the Slurpees), Krusty-Os cereal, first issue Radio Active Man comics and Buzz colas aside from the other Simpsons merchs in their stores. I was so amped to see how the items were movie-corporate-logo free!
Heres my Simpsons swag from the Times Square location. I had to visit the store in four different occasions para lang makuha yung mga gusto ko��� I am shitting-in-my-pants-excited about the stuff I got. Hoo-hah!

2 Comments:
Hey VI...
malapit ka na dumating.
The Artist Chef is waiting for you...
may surprise ako sayo :p
I love Simpsons too pau!
Pede mo ba ako pasalubungan ng anything from the Kwik-E with Simpsons design :)
See u soon!
JOAN! excited na ako umuwi... :)
punta ako 7-eleven this weekend too see what i can get for you. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home