Friday, February 09, 2007

And so it begins…


For some reason I feel compelled to write something, even in between the sudden rush of everything around me. I was staring at it while I got dressed, and thought it was a good reminder of things that have been. All those diagonal lines, marking each passing day… Today wont have that diagonal mark, for that tiny heart signals the new beat. I don’t know what it will be like or what it will be. I just know it just has to be now.
---

I’ll update with my new photos from last week very soon. I just need to settle down. The snow globe just got shaken guys. Hang on in there…

4 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

right behind you pau. the decision to move in itself is admirable.

you'll be fine. :) just follow your instincts.

if not, you can always come home to all of us! hahaha.

5:14 AM  
Blogger arniedelusong said...

psst. musta? lamig dyan no? WINTER COLLECTION NA ITO! see ya in march ha :P soho tayo!

12:02 AM  
Blogger lazydog said...

angel: thank you soooo much! :) theres no place like home, like they always say.

arnie: ARNIE!!!!!!! oo, winter collection ito, ikot tayo pagpunta mo here sa march! :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger angel said...

you shrink me, i shrink you... remember? :D

no worries... let our lives reveal their surprises... :)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home