how could i forget.
OH YEA, LIKE I TOTALLY FORGOT!
I have this group exhibit over at BLANC GALLERY. Its some sort of an xmas show. Kinda slipped my mind kase my attention is just “elsewhere” na…

I have two 12x16inch paintings there. there are like 40 of us i think.. and so i hope santa's little elves work their magic. That they sprinkle on north pole snow over it for good luck or pee on it if they have to.
Swing by if you guys can. :)
I have this group exhibit over at BLANC GALLERY. Its some sort of an xmas show. Kinda slipped my mind kase my attention is just “elsewhere” na…

I have two 12x16inch paintings there. there are like 40 of us i think.. and so i hope santa's little elves work their magic. That they sprinkle on north pole snow over it for good luck or pee on it if they have to.
Swing by if you guys can. :)

2 Comments:
haha, ur mom's rule is funny - ikaw lang yng three names dun sa buong list oh. :D
haha! i know.. buti nalang kasya. haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home