Thursday, November 23, 2006

the orange sun doesnt make for vitamin loss.

I don’t think I slept at all.. not even for a nano second. I could still remember the whole track listing of songs my officemate was playing.. He was playing Nelly Furtado “Folklore” when I was trying to catch some zs in the pantry couch.. and then I remember it then shifted to No Doubt’s “Tragic Kingdom” album.. I know it hasn’t been playing for that long kase I just remember 4 songs being played, the fifth being “SpiderWebs” which is currently playing as I type this.

Its 5:30am by the way, and Im still in the office. Im still wearing my birthday clothes for crying outloud. My gola derby sneakers, my blue MMJ jeans and my stupid Uniqlo striped shirt. READ: Dugyot. I could just feel my “lolo” officemate arriving any minute now.

So Im itching to go home to shower and hit the sack. My head will be spinning in circles. I hate being sleep deprived… O well, some times you just have to do what you have to do. Work is work after all.

But if there’s anything cool about all this big bang of a birthday over time I had, it would be being able to take snapshots of the sunrise on my first day as another year older.



check out that orange blanket waiting to cover the city with vitamin sunshine..



this orange tinged sky doesnt get any more citrusy on any other seasons. ive probably written this a bazillion times that this color signals EXCESSMASS, i mean.. xmas.





now it turns into this "shrimpy peachy orange" color...



i'ld want to get some solar flare on my photos.. it just doesnt come out.











too bright for my sleep deprived eyes...



i pull down the blinds...



and see that batman is somewhat needed somewhere...

---

Thanks for everyone who took time to greet me yesterday!

So time check, its 7:10am… and “lolo” is here, like an hour ago pa.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday pau!

you know what.. i was thinking last night na id like to do exactly that for my 25th... not OT ha... stay up to watch the sun rise. haha! and you got to do it for our 26th. :p

5:36 PM  
Blogger Raena Abella said...

happy berday dear!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday! =)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home