Monday, November 13, 2006

iWANT an iHOME and other totally useless random bits...

My birthday is up in like a week or so… and I didn’t realize it was that soon up until this morning. I’ll be turning 26. I’m not as excited like how I was for my other bdays, I don’t know… plus 26 is so hard to say, unlike 23 or 32 (my next target age).

I don’t have anything planned for it. I don’t even want to make such a big fuss about it and celebrate. I want a low key bday, and that’s it. I didn’t even have a bday wish list until I saw this last Friday..



Its an iHOME (iH5). I saw one in white at paseo center (P9990), but then I looked it up online and found out they had it in black (nice.). I wont get it this year, I’ll just buy it sometime february of next year when everything is laid out in terms of my plans and I can buy an iHOME so I’ll have an alarm clock. I’m not in a hurry naman. No more MotoRAZR buzzing and vibrating at 6am. IHOME will wake me up to music instead, tapos meron pang radio yan… remote... charges the iPOD automatically… sigh.

Oh, and meron ding akong suntok sa buwan na bday wish.. TOYOTA FJ Cruiser. YEAH!!



I’ve seen a couple around town. I think it looks really great, not too sleek and hi-tech (which I hate). Reminds me of matchbox toy cars. Its perfect for manila’s lubak-lubak roads and baha.

I want it in this color way... I would usually opt for an all black vehicle, but the blue i couldn't pass up on-- like as if im getting this! Whatevs. I really like SUVS/4x4s... not much of a car person, unless its an Audi TT or a MiniCooper.

---

Lately the most random words pop up incessantly in my mind. Its sort of like an LSS, pero words, ang labo.

Nocturnal and Marsupial. Pota! Talk about mammals.

13 Comments:

Blogger anton said...

yan yung car na tinuro mo sakin sa may katipunan right?! HAHA. nice one.

celebrate ur birthday noh.. 26, gawd. hindi na youth ang tawag dun.

10:45 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

yea, me and liv really like this one!

whatevs anton, atleast meron pa akong "youthfyl glow".. HAHAHAHAA!! accounts will back me up on this one. HAHHAHAAH!!!

11:02 PM  
Blogger anton said...

so anong gusto mo palabasin? HUH?! pupunitin ko ang non-no mo. JOKE!

aba, ang accounts.. wag magkakamali ng baback up-an ah... HAHAHA..

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god pau! that ihome is so much better than my bose CD/Radio/clock.... and it's perfect with our black unanos!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

6:11 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

mel: theres always costco.. wink*wink*
a friend tells me its 50% cheaper in the states.. but hello, your's is BOSE!

6:18 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

i still stand by my bose! ahaha! :D but yes, the iHome is very nice.

uy, julette and pau are having birthdays!! dapat may kaguluhan! hehe, just kidding. :)

anton, hindi ako nagba-back up.. magh-hi lang. so.. HI. hehe

9:29 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

kaye: im totally sold on the iHOME for some reason.. its an all in one! :)

anton: hello, si kaye nag react. HAHA!

11:03 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

hindi ako nagre-react! saying hi to anton lang :D

1:40 AM  
Blogger anton said...

see, kaye says hi lang noh..

hay nako. wala na tayong magawa lahat. better meet up soon. :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Raena Abella said...

i like! monster truck!

pau, meron akong trick whenever i want something. isipin mo lang ng isipin. sabi nga sa the alchemist "when you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true". corny pero it works :)

happy birthday pau! have a good one!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Daydreamer said...

i agree pau ... silent bdays are nice, at least different from the usual chaotic and noisy lives we lead haha. =)

anton, yung youthful glow mo lang bumalik sa Sonja's ... pero after nun wala na! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ;-)

6:19 PM  
Blogger anton said...

uy pau, sabe nga sa akin ni sarah eh.. isipin mo ng isipin, angkinin mo na, OWN it.. and soon it will be yours... like her case and mine?!?!

tama na ang youthful glow. di ko naman kasi inaangkin eh.

1:23 AM  
Blogger lazydog said...

thanks raena!! im really trying to visualize the ihome.. among other things i want for myself! OH! have fun in nepal!!! :)

silent birthdays are always a treat to ones self.. pero sabi nga nila there has to be a moment during that day na pwede mo sabihin "but its my bday!", diba julette?! haha!

hoy anton, tama na yang youthful glow mo.. buy ka na ng lamer or something. haha!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home