twirling dreams bathed in light.
So the other night I dreamt about being in a park, full of blossoming cherry blossom trees, and its petals are gently falling off of it. The pink petals danced in the air, gently twirling down. The air was cool, and I could smell how dewy the earth was. The dream sequence was bathed in sweet orange light, like that of the sunrise during the Christmas season. Pinks turn to oranges and then is infused with this romantic shade of lavender. My arms were out stretched and my palms faced up, trying to catch the little petals falling.
Its one dream sequence I never wanted to end. Because more than it being a beautifully painted picture, it was a moment that I felt I was truly happy.
Its one dream sequence I never wanted to end. Because more than it being a beautifully painted picture, it was a moment that I felt I was truly happy.

2 Comments:
mume-memoirs of a geisha ang scene!
i love dreams that leave you feeling happy... yun nga lang parang ayaw mo na lang magising.. hmm.. i wonder what that means.
hi, paulo. do you sell your shirts to strangers like me? if you do, please send me an email about them.
denise.sioson@up.edu.ph.
thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home