to update, and not to update...
Hindi pa ako nakakapag-update sa blog na to… I think I’ve fallen out of love with trying to update this thing, or maybe I am just way too busy to write stuff. I still go read all my friend’s blogs every single day, kaso writing is a another story to tell.
Countless times I’ve tried to update this thing… but end up not posting anyway kahit na half a page na ang nasusulat ko. I don’t know.
So now update.
Work wise im tired as crap. but I mean that in a good way. Ive never felt this good about being tired for having to work 12 days straight, and having to spend more hours here at work than I do at home. I officially have become a bedspacer at my house. The layouts I came up with, I felt good about and proud having to submit them to my boss. Sabihin na natin na pwede silang pang portfolio.. haha! This day job makes me loopy.
Saturday was awesome. Lets just say I had 4 vodka sevens, a mojito, a shot of tequila and a bottle of pale pilsen. You do the math.
The last couple days have been intertwined with projects that I’ve been working on for the past month. And it looks like na mauunahan pa ito kesa sa ginawa ko for tenorio manila. They’ve (TM) been moving the launch date since who knows.. but that’s because nagka-bagyo, meron hindi natapos, sponsorship eck eck blah blah blah whatevs. I’ll just feel excited about the shoes when nasa launch event na ako. In the meantime, itong ginagawa ko na muna ang pagkakaabalahan ko.
Oh, here are a couple paintings I’ve done for the past few months. Konti lang…



Looking at them now, I feel my works are getting darker.. eh anak ng tokwa, alam naman nating lahat na wala aong ka-angst angst. ahah!
I haven’t had real food in the longest time.. all I think about now is how much food I want to eat. I’ve come to realize, like sleep, eating properly has become a luxury.
Countless times I’ve tried to update this thing… but end up not posting anyway kahit na half a page na ang nasusulat ko. I don’t know.
So now update.
Work wise im tired as crap. but I mean that in a good way. Ive never felt this good about being tired for having to work 12 days straight, and having to spend more hours here at work than I do at home. I officially have become a bedspacer at my house. The layouts I came up with, I felt good about and proud having to submit them to my boss. Sabihin na natin na pwede silang pang portfolio.. haha! This day job makes me loopy.
Saturday was awesome. Lets just say I had 4 vodka sevens, a mojito, a shot of tequila and a bottle of pale pilsen. You do the math.
The last couple days have been intertwined with projects that I’ve been working on for the past month. And it looks like na mauunahan pa ito kesa sa ginawa ko for tenorio manila. They’ve (TM) been moving the launch date since who knows.. but that’s because nagka-bagyo, meron hindi natapos, sponsorship eck eck blah blah blah whatevs. I’ll just feel excited about the shoes when nasa launch event na ako. In the meantime, itong ginagawa ko na muna ang pagkakaabalahan ko.
Oh, here are a couple paintings I’ve done for the past few months. Konti lang…


Looking at them now, I feel my works are getting darker.. eh anak ng tokwa, alam naman nating lahat na wala aong ka-angst angst. ahah!
I haven’t had real food in the longest time.. all I think about now is how much food I want to eat. I’ve come to realize, like sleep, eating properly has become a luxury.

4 Comments:
and in spite of everything, pagkain pa rin iniisip mo! haha.
last night, i had the fillet mignon medium rare sa cena with red wine. a little sweet but sarap ng meat! protein! and i thought of you and raens while i had creme brulee, barako coffee mouse, and chocolate caramel cake sa m.
cook out again sana soon...
i wanna grill gourmet sandwiches pau!
sarap, fillet mignon!!! i want to make creme brulee too...
tara lets sa antipolo at mag cookout uli!
tara! pagusapan na natin ang menu. exciting. if you want movie trip after dinner. basta! cookout. let me know when you're free.
pau, good luck sa work. pahingi ng painting!hehehe
yea yea yea! menu na to! cookout na to!
IM EXCITED AND HUNGRY NA!
Post a Comment
<< Home