built-by-wendy's.
Ever seen a Styrofoam plate full of salad from wendy’s? the one that comes from the eat all you can salad bar? Yea, that one.. the perfectly constructed almost half-a-foot high of strategically placed layers of greens, gelatin, pasta and fruit doused with 4 different kinds of dressings. The one that makes you go, “what was I thinking?!”.
Anyway, I kinda feel like that… as if my plates a plenty, and food is up to my neck and I can no longer take another bite. Im speaking figuratively ofcourse, since I would never put my self into such gastronomic dilemma in real life. I’d never want to pass out just because of big eyes. Whatevs.
So what I have on my plate are all things I actually want to do…
It’s the old saying, so much to do so little time. Or how ever you want to put it. Thing is, I have to deliver, and Im not complaining.. there’s no point in bickering about it actually. Im going to have to deal with it anyway, and im fine with that.
I just realized that now. And I wished, had I known the given circumstance that I will be in, in the next coming 5 months… I would’ve not placed a couple things on my plate before I sat down to eat.
Anyway, I kinda feel like that… as if my plates a plenty, and food is up to my neck and I can no longer take another bite. Im speaking figuratively ofcourse, since I would never put my self into such gastronomic dilemma in real life. I’d never want to pass out just because of big eyes. Whatevs.
So what I have on my plate are all things I actually want to do…
It’s the old saying, so much to do so little time. Or how ever you want to put it. Thing is, I have to deliver, and Im not complaining.. there’s no point in bickering about it actually. Im going to have to deal with it anyway, and im fine with that.
I just realized that now. And I wished, had I known the given circumstance that I will be in, in the next coming 5 months… I would’ve not placed a couple things on my plate before I sat down to eat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home