Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hi-atus.

I want to update. I haven’t written an entry for the longest time. Complications and what not of my so called life, im writing my first entry in a month.

So there is nothing else I want to do more than the following:

-I want to bake. I kid you not. I can cook but I end up not eating what I cook.. it seems too bland for me, or maybe the taste has gone too familiar that my taste buds aren’t as excited anymore after cooking whatever. But baking will always be awesome to do. Im targeting to make red velvet one weekend. Since there isn’t any magnolia bakery in manila, im going to make one myself.

-Not work. I may be a workaholic, but that’s only because I like what im doing. But when something turns out to be a bit of a drag, and actually turns into work… that’s another thing. Thank god for places like raena and pow’s home in antipolo, you actually forget that you have a job and want to just stay there and eat tons of good food they cook. I wish I was the abella’s neighbor. Haha!

-Cross out a couple of things in my to do list. This requires me to have a free day on a week day to accomplish. You cant really do errand when offices are closed on a weekend. I know im getting one day off at work soon. I work on a Sunday this weekend kase.

-Work on my little projects.

-Eat a big bag of Lay’s barbecue flavored potato chips and not feel guilty after…

-Draw more. Ive come to realize that it’s the only thing I know how to do that I actually do not feel lost in. I have no problems facing a pristine white piece of paper as long as I am armed with my pilot drawing pens in .2, .5 and .8 tips or, if im doodling a BIC ballpen is always phenomenal to use.

---
I had one startling realization one afternoon last week. Ive realized that I don’t need this, and I didn’t sign up for it. I don’t want to deal with egos that are far inflated than, say a bully in high school. Cause lets face it, we are all adults in the white collar slavery mill and that not even the ranks of the corporate ladder should give anyone the ticket to an ego trip. If you’re the client, you should know better how to treat the other people you work with…

So heres my hand with my middle finger raised up in the air for you and hear me say…

“I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU!”

blah.
---

On the brighter side of things, I can not wait for everything else I have planned to be in place. Sure it will be like sticking your hand in a box where in you have no idea what the contents are, but it will be fun. Its something ive always dreamed of.

Weepee!

7 Comments:

Blogger Raena Abella said...

miss ka namin pau!

i'll fix our oven para dun tayo sa house magbake! sama natin si abba then lets watch cheesy flicks! tara!

:)

11:33 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

oo! ok yon! we will bake bake and bake and eat everything while we watch! fun yon!

let me know when :)

parati ko nga kayo naaalala ni pow pag nasa home depot ako and stuff. very DIY and domestic, ang saya!

11:39 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

its A-LIVE!!

yea, talk about work. ive never liked him from the start. blech.

7:56 PM  
Blogger anton said...

W-E-L-C-O-M-E back!! hahahaha!!!

hoy, parang naalala ko nag may papatikim kang masterpiece at jam sa akin ah. wala na ako, wala pa din! haha.

see you soon.

2:42 AM  
Blogger kaye said...

it's great clicking on your blog and seeing something on it pau! :D hehe

so what did that client do?

i had that exact same feeling last week.. am glad it's over. haha.

2:33 AM  
Blogger lazydog said...

anton: yea, im BACK! :)

kaye: ay nako, he told us right then and there that "cliente ako... choochoochoo..". uminit ang tenga ko.. and i almost answered back. sometimes it gets really frustrating noh?

5:54 AM  
Blogger kaye said...

ohmigawd, ang kapal naman... :p feeling

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home